Family owned and operated, T. Williams Plumbing was founded in 1930 by Tom Williams, a British WW1 fighter who moved to Renfrew after the war and apprenticed as a plumber under John Conley. In 1930 John left and Tom opened up his own business and remained active in it until his death in 1987.
In 1971, Jim MacMillan, who was married to Tom’s niece Esther, bought the company and expanded it by adding heating services, which now account for half the business. Jim’s sons Tom and Gord joined the company in 1984 and have since taken over management while their father, Jim still remains involved.
Specializing in service and sales for both residential, commercial and industrial installations, T. Williams Plumbing & Heating Ltd. continues to proudly serve the Ottawa Valley. They are located at 316 Argyle Street in Renfrew.
316 Argyle Street South
Renfrew, Ontario K7V 4A3